Sunday, May 4, 2014

Book Crossings

  Recently a fellow bookie friend sent me a link to a piece in the Times about discovering a book cached in Paris.  I had thought it would be cool to figure out where the library box books travel to and it turns out that this is happening with Book Crossing.  Essentially you tag a book, set it somewhere for folks to find and then vicariously get to see where the book wanders off to. 

  Of course I couldn't resist printing off some labels and giving this concept a whirl.  I've picked a half dozen family and kid favorites that will go into the box.  Grandson Cedar and I are going to pick up copies of My Side of The Mountain and Where the Red Fern Grows and go stash them somewhere in town on one of our bike rides.  Fun Stuff!  Cheers...

P.S.  We're running low on YA & Kid's books

No comments:

Post a Comment